From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:22:37 -0700
Just wanted to take a moment to update everyone on the drive to collect
donations for ADV Research through the FML July 4th Card Exchange.  The
good news is we are up to almost $800.00!!!  This is an awesome figure
and I have to thank everyone who has donated so far!  I think this figure
shows the ferret community is not only concerned about ADV but is also
serious about finding a cure or a way to prevent it!

There are only a few cards on the card exchange left to come in, so I
have my doubts about hitting the $1000.00 goal, but the fact that we even
came close to it is amazing!  I will continue to take donations until
the 15th, so if you have a spare dollar laying around, why not consider
sending it in to help raise our total a little higher?  Heck, I bet you
could even dig through the couch cushions and come up with some change!

If you would like to help out just a little, please check out
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html for info on how to donate,
where to send your donation and a list of the names of your fellow
FML'ers who have already donated!  These people deserve so much more than
just their names listed on a webpage and I'm hoping they'll eventually
get their true reward.....an ADV vaccine or a cure!

BIG, BIG thank-you's to everyone who has contributed!  I'll wait a few
more days to do a final wrap-up!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!