From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:48:48 EST
If you think Jack Hannah is anti-ferret you should look into the actions
of the director of the Detroit Zoo.  He will no longer let us have space
to hand out ferret literature at the pet adoption fair that is held at
the zoo.  They allow Llamas, rabbits, horses and ponies but no ferrets
are allowed.  We had a space a year or so ago and talked with lots of
nice people and gave out literature.  We had no live ferrets( that was
the stipulation to be there) but toys that looked like ferrets.  They
were all in ferret cages and I guess that's what set the director off.
We were advised that we could not participate in the event ever again.

Win and the horde