From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 08:14:38 -0500
I just wanted to take a moment and Thank Rose for her time to help my
shelter.  I am deeply touched everyday by people who are willing to help
me, continue to run my shelter in Pa.  Rose has donated a HUGE bedding
set to be auctioned off on ebay for our shelter.  This really could not
have come at a better time in our lives.  As I mentioned before, my
husband's transmission went, and of course it was the worst case in
transmissions.  This has really taken a toll on our savings account and
has caused alot of stress in our personal life.  That and the really high
gas prices and oil prices we all must pay.  Keeping our heads above water
lately is extremely hard, as alot of us know.  Add to that the shelter
costs, which if I don't raise the funds, must come out of our pocket.  We
have been swimming upstream for about 3 months now.  We are very blessed
however that we have not been effected by the terrible weather happening
in the south.  So our problems, although big to us, could be worse.

Yesterday, I was blessed 3 times over.  I got a wonderful volunteer named
Marcy.  She is studying to be a vet at our local college, Penn State.
She owns ferrets herself and is coming here to help with nails and ears
and learn more about ferret shelters in general.  She is also going to
help with socialization skills with some of my great ferrets who bite,
starting in December.  Then Rose emailed me and told me she wanted to
help with our shelter by auctioning off a bedding set.  And a girl who
adopted 3 ferrets from me, stopped by and donated 14 bags of woodpellets
and 14 Swarovski crystal peices for me to auction off on ebay to pay for
the shots and ADV testing for the new ferrets.  I am just truely
overwhelmed with the kindness I get everyday.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased items or donated items from/for
my ebay store also in the last year.  You guys are great!  Athough, I
care for these ferrets who come to my doorstep, they are truly in the
hearts of everyone who helps me keep my shelter going.  Thank You Again
from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you from Shelter mothers all over the USA for helping us keep our
shelters going.  With the huge amount of surrenders this year all over
the USA, the kindness and public support everyone shows really is
appreciated by all of us.

Support your local shelter.......I know the shelter mother would greatly
appreciate it!

M from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue in Pa.
37 Wonderful Ferrets Dooking and Dancing Everyday!

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store