Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:20:56 -0700
Hi all,

I went to check Angie's website (creations by angie) and the web name
belongs to someone else. Does anyone know what happened and if she is
still making bedding?

Thanks,
Tracy

[Moderator's note: Looks like the domain registration expired a couple
of days ago but best as I can tell it's locked for a year for possible
renewal, so I hope the site will be back soon. Searching the archives
will bring up e-mail addresses for Angie, or I can forward a note to
her for you to the last address I have. BIG]