Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:46:05 EST
I thank the writer for E-mailing me off the list about a concern.  I
believe that there may be others with a similar or the same concern.

I AM sure it was PETA that helped that Monday with the Utah ferrets.
Writing about how PETA helped us was not meant to negate the miraculous
works of Troy Lynn and Jackie and many others, or meant to detract from
the huge expense of time and money that this took from a number of FMLers.

One can like PETA or dislike them, but what I wrote is true.  The
Sanctuary did not know Jen was a collector when they called me back
on Monday, and they were looking into taking in some of the ferrets.

I kept a file for months on the E-mails I sent, and the calls, and
response by PETA and the Sanctuary, what Jen said, and where else I
hoped that I could try to get answers or help.  I wish I had known of
the interest earlier.  After my home flooded, I had to throw out alot

Lisette

"In his heart a man plans his course,
but the Lord determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9