From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 11:16:45 -0500
Hey kids,

I was at Ferret Wise shelter on Saturday and saw the prize for the photo
contest they're running.  It's really cool--a big basket full of ferret
goodies.  Alicia has really outdone herself this time!

I thought it was so neat that when I got home I immediately went thru all
my piles and piles of ferret pictures.  You know, the ones with 1/2 a blur
in the top left corner? ;-)  I sent them in right away.  Because finally,
not only is someone besides a yawning family member going to see my cute
babies, I might even get rewarded for all my hard work.

Whose furkids are the cutest?  Who has the quickest shutter finger in New
England (or beyond)?  I challenge you guys to send in *your* best shots
(hehe).  It's only $2 per entry and it's all going to fund the shelter, so
it's tax deductible.  Plus, there's that great gift basket grand prize!

Even if you can't make it to the picnic on Sept 11, you can still
participate.  Send your entries (with SASE to return them) to Ferret Wise,
PO Box 561, Marlborough, NH 03455-0561

I've seen the reader photos in Ferrets Magazine and Modern Ferret and I
know you guys have lots of wonderful pictures.  Please share them.  I
think I have the cutest fuzzies around--can you prove me wrong?! :-)

dookdook!

skyla