From:
Jodi Finuf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:34:44 -0500
I stopped in our local pet store yesterday and they had gotten some
ferret babies in.  The pet store owner said that they wer canadian
ferrets and on the guarentee it stated that it was not any good if
you feed them marshall's food products because it will make them
very aggressive as there is very little protein.  I thought that was
interesting.  He told me a couple of weeks ago that if I feed mine
meat which I do, that they will become vicious.  Just thought everyone
could use a good laugh.

Jodi and the brat pack