Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 16:14:40 -0700
A new member to my Ferretocious Friends group on Facebook lives in
Fremdingen, Germany (East of Stuttgart, North of Munich) and needs
a ferret knowledgeable vet. Is there anyone on this list that can
recommend one?

The vet she was seeing sounds like he knows little about ferrets. He
told her to wait till 9 months to get a female ferret spayed. I would
think it could come into heat before then, right? Pardon my naivety
about unaltered ferrets but I've never owned one.

Thanks ahead of time!

Laura