From:
"M. Brown" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:46:38 -0400
Dear Fellow Fert Friends:

I work for a large neurology practice, and I emailed the link to Sean and
Rocky's story to the Big Boss, since it does have to do with neurology - in
a way.  I also couldn't resist attaching a picture of Furrity.  Would you
believe that he put a link on our office website so that everyone in the
practice can read the article!  Isn't that great?  AND, he also put
Furrity's picture on the website too, for everyone to gaze upon his beauty.
Furrity's moment of fame!  He is basking!  (not everyone can access our
office website, and is it only accessible for employees via password)

I also sent the link to all my friends.

Rebecca: Thank you for the link to download Sean and Rocky's story that
you posted on the FML.  And, thank you for sharing your story and making
it available to everyone!

Peace in Christ!
Melanie and Furrity