From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:08:58 -0400
Yesterday (5/8) I created for my 4 masters their first rice box using one
of those clear plastic storage containers with the snap lid.  I put 20lbs
of rice in, I cut a hole in the lid and connected one of their 'tubes' to
it to cut down on my cleaning time.  THANK GOD I put that lid on!  My
adoptee, Magenta, was the first one in............I don't think I've ever
seen her spaz out like she did.  If it were not for the lid, she would of
probably been able to touch the ceiling.  All my fuzzies reacted the same
way.  It was hilarious watching one attack the other while tried tunneling
through the rice.

I also bought one of those hanging mouse toys I heard about.  They 'hate'
it.  I've had all 4 pounce on it at once trying to find a hidey-hole where
the mouse doesn't escape.  Only my albino, Chessie, was able to get it
stuck behind the enterainment center.  It's funny because after getting
frustrated for 20 minutes they will leave it alone only to come back with
a vengence 20 minutes later.  One other activity my masters like is when
I pledge wy coffee table.  They like to jump from my futon and slide
across the table and fall off the other side.  They will sometimes do
this non-stop.  I don't know but I think they're crazy.

Dave

Cyn - "Wwwhhheeeeeeeeeee"
Bermuda - "I REALLY hate that damn mouse!"
Cheshire - "I got the mouse, I got the mouse!"
Magenta - "Finally somewhere I can dig and not be bothered by my slave"