From:
Mark Andrew Pendl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 21:47:20 -0500
Good morning everyone!

There has been all this talk of ferrets raiding Easter candy and eating
chocolate, I have to tell this little story.  I was informing my roomates,
much to their dismay, about how you can tell what a ferret has been eating
by the appearance of their poo, light brown and somewhat runny when they
have been in the cat food, dark and more solid when they eat the mix I give
them (its got Iams in it so it is darker than Cat Chow).  Well, Kurt had a
bag of Jelly Belly jellybeans on the table, and my new one (haven't
announced it yet), Jerry ate half the bag of the multi-colored beans, and
chewed on the other half when he slipped underneath the door crack of my
bedroom (new ferret- new tricks!).  My roomates were ribbing me on what kind
of problem my new ferret had, with technicolor droppings!  I swear, if I had
put them under a blacklight, they would have been glowing.

Anyhow, all that sugar upset his stomach, and it took a while for him to get
back on track.  I would urge everyone out there to take it easy with ANY
sugar in your little guys- their bodies were not made to take so much.

Love ya all- Sammy, Esther, and introducing Jericho (Jerry)
and the ringleader of the circus:
*** Mark A. Pendl ** ZPT- Vuode ** [log in to unmask] ***