From:
Litz Plummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:15:10 -0400
Simpsonville, SC - a young lady living with her father can't keep her two
fuzzies and has asked for help in finding a home for them.  Quoted from
her e-mail to me:

>"I am asking about $150 for both ferrets (male & female) with cage,litter
>box,water bottle, food, bedding and toys. I believe they're about 14 weeks
>old their names are babe (lighter one-male) and slick (dark-female)."

She's also willing to drive a ways to make sure they go to a good home, but
she needs to adopt them out pretty quickly as her dad is not happy with
having them and I'm sure they don't have as much freedom as they need.
Please write me back at [log in to unmask]  Thanks!!!!

~Litz
ferret mommy in NC