From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:02:39 EST
Mommy what are you doing to that ferret??.  LOL  Petey that's not a real
ferret honey.  That's a ferret cutting board.  See how wonderful it is?
It's made of Corian so it won't burn or stain.  And Corian is nonporous
so no mold or bacteria can take root.  And you know the very best part of
this ferret is Petey??  Aunty Michelle makes them and is selling one on
Ebay.  She is going to give 25% of the sale to Aunty CJ at 24 Carat
Rescue & Shelter.  Isn't that nice of her?  It sure is mommy, But ya know
what I think the very best part of this ferret is?  What Petey?  It can't
steal my Cheweasels.  I love you Petey, I know mommy.

To see this wonderful ferret cutting board please go to: eBay item
3636052386 (Ends Nov-10-03 17:20:17 PST) - Corian Ferret Cutting Board...
Handcrafted!

Hugs,
Robin & Petey TPO