From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:21:01 -0500
To all of the brothers & sisters and their 4-legged furowners, I say thank
you for all of your loving messages of prayers & support.  The Heart
Catherization was a success, and the Cardiologist found no difficulty
with the heart.  Drs. now believe that I may have trouble with lungs or
thyroid.  Again thank you.

My 14 furry owners were all over me when I came home, and I am not suppose
to lift over 5 pounds, so I laid down on the bed, and was promptly attacked
by fuzzy kisses, what a reception.  I had to by-pass all of the dogs except
Misty (2.5 lb toy poodle), in order to keep the surgical point in the groin
from opening up.  I am at home and have started to walk slowly.  God Bless
One and All on the FML, you are very special people to give the love that
you do to others as well as to our very special 4-legged loved ones.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hooman-beans,14 fabulous ferts, 6 clever
canines, & 2 fuzzy felines