From:
Connie L Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 15:25:28 PST
Hi there;
I'm another lurker.  I've been recieving FML for a couple of months now and
I just wanted to tell you about my ferts.  They are Snoopy the youngest
about 1 year old.  We've had her for most of her life, she was about 6 weeks
old when we got her.

Then we got Tavi about 2 months ago.  She's 2.5 years old.  They still don't
get along but we are making progress (I hope).  Anyway I take my ferts
almost everywhere with me.  I mean they go to grocery stores, restraunts,
everywhere I go.  I made a couple of ferret carriers that are basically a
quilted bag out of double sided quilted material and they have a long, over
the shoulder strap.  They close with a draw string at the top and I put in
big air holes with the rivit type things.

They love to go, whenever I bring out their bags their ready to go.  I have
had one escape in Bob Evens restraunt.  But she was on her lead and harness
so we caught her before anyone saw her.  That's when I decided to design a
bag for them myself.

Most of the time if they start to wiggle in their bag and someone sees it
they ask what's in the bag and I tell them, they just have to see the little
munchkins.  They both love to meet new people, but since I live in MI they
usually meet the end without teeth first and are not allowed to touch the
other end.  We do carry their travel cages in the car so that they have
their litter boxes in there in case they need them.  I also carry their food
in a pocket in their bags in case they are hungry, and their water is in a
couple of bottles that we got some amoxy in when our 2.5 year old got ill
from stress when we first got her.  It's works quite well and I put a little
pedialyte in the bottle with the water as it's something they both like.
And it's got the added bonus of when it's hot it helps restore the minerals
and stuff they lose.  Thier bags each have big pockets on them so I can put
those big blue frozen ice things in them to keep them cool.  They love it
and I can take my fuzzy kids with me anywhere.

Well this is longer than I antisipated so I better end it here.  Thank you
big for all the work you do for us and our fuzzies.  Keep up the good work.

Connie and the kids
Snoopy(Mom why can't I have my cage the way it was)
Tavi (because we don't get along dummy and Dad had to put a divider in so
we don't kill each other)