From:
Christine Bertch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:18:15 -0800
Hi,
While looking at Benji tonight I just noticed a pea-sized mass in the penis
area.  When I hold him upright it is obvious there, but when I push on it,
it moves and when he's not upright it's not obvious at all.  He is almost
8, has insulinoma, and recently we have been treating him for colitis.
He is not pooping very much (2-3 times daily), has had a lot of mucusy
diarrhea, seems to strain, but does urinate fine.  I pay very close
attention to him, and have never noticed the mass before.

Does this sound like a hernia or a tumor??

Thanks,
Christine and Benji