From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 23:12:29 -0400
Dear ferret folks, I need a urine smell eliminator for our carpet.  When
Coonsie uses the carpet rather than litter box (no one's perfect) we
THOROUGHLY clean with vinegar.  He is still returning to the same spot on
the carpet, though.  He sniffs there, too, so we know he still smells his
urine or else smells the vinegar.  What can we do so that he doesn't go
in this spot.  Or so that he doesn't smell anything there!?

Jen in PA