From:
Leslie Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:11:07 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I had a couple of questions about my tiny girl, Bean.  She is 1 year and 8
month old sable from Triple F.  I feed her a combo of 8 in one and 8 in one
ultimate.  She's her usual curious, koo-koo crazy self.

I have noticed in the past couple of weeks that she has occasionally been
having some grayish, clay looking poop.  Also about a 3 months ago, she
lost some of the fur on her tail.  (Looks like blackheads, and the loss
hasn't proceeded to her back side) She hasn't seemed to have shed and her
coat is thin and kind of oily looking.  Her coat has always been a little
on the thin side.

My cinnamon boy Daggett, is same age, from the same place, fed the same
food and his winter coat has come in beautifully.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this before and if it's something I
should start worring about.

Dooks,
Leslie, Bean and Daggett