From:
"Poof B.Gone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:28:02 -0700
Due to the shock and pain, I need to get strait to the point.  My husband
is leaving me, plain and simple.  I am unable to afford the ferrets and
as much as it pains me, I must find them new homes and fast.

I have 5 ferrets.  sable and silver mitt females [around 3 years] must
go together.  two sable male and female [around 2-3 years] need to go
together.  and one sable mitt male [around 3 years]-which, needs to be
neutured [will only go to home that agrees to have that done-he was a
rescue and I have been unable to afford to have it done myself].  All
healthy and good tempered.  I am asking $50.00 for each pair and the
hob I will let go under the condition he's neutured.

I live in Iowa, will meet.  Please no flames, there's nothing I can do
about this and flaming me isn't going to do anything but force me to
take other actions.  I'm sorry, but my life is falling apart and I'm
emotionally drained-Please, if you have a good home for my babies,
contact me via email.