From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:01:41 -0400
Well, we have two TV celebs in our house tonight.  Lowen and Abby Ferret
made their TB debue on Manchester, NH's WMUR TY.  They were selected to be
the spokesferret for our shelter and for our Ferret Awareness Day
announcement.

Abby did just great.  She was quite elequent in her presentation.  Lowen,
well he slept through the entire event.  I guess he was just so excited that
he didn't sleep well the night before, and just conked out.  The camera
operator thought he was cute sleeping in my arms and did a great closeup,
but Lowen never noticed.

First thing they did when they got home, though, was dive in the litterbox.
I told them to go before we left.

Dick B.