From:
Jose Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:26:18 -0400
Hello FML,

I recently moved to the Finger Lakes region of New York (Watkins Glen to
be exact) and was wondering if anyone is going to the Ferret Forum at the
Falls in September from my surrounding area?  I would love to meet up with
or possibly even drive with anyone in the area.  I have been on the FML
for four years now and am looking forward to finally putting some names
to faces of some of these great FML people!

Feel free to e-mail me if you are in the area and want to carpool.

Warm *fuzzy* hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Spunky & Leah (missing Pepe' terribly)