Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:46:45 -0800

Hey Guys !!  It's Java from the Way Kewl Kritter Crew talking to all you
fellow fuzz-butts!!  Just a reminder that OPERATION ST NICK is in full
swing !!

Gotta, gotta, gotta use your mind control techniques on your hoomans - have
them bring you to the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network Christmas Party on
Saturday, December 9 !!  THIS SATURDAY NIGHT.  The party will be from 5pm
to 9pm at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park , 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon
City, Oregon.  You can have your hoomans get in touch with our dad
([log in to unmask], or call the Oregon Ferret Shelter (503-557-8369))
to find out how to get there.

The hoomans will be setting up a ham main course dinner - but your hoomans
should bring a side-dish and dessert for sharing - cause it's nice to
share.  Our dad is even planning on cooking a turkey !!  Said someone
named Wolfy gave him a special recipe.

There's gonna be a special play yard so we can all get together and meet
each other.  We also get to exchange presents !!!  Here's how dat works -
Your hooman brings a gift wrapped present worth $5.00 (1 for each fert
participating) and they are all put in a pen.  One by one each of us ferts
gets to go in and pick out a present from the pile !!!  If ya can't be
there, I'm sure there will be an "alternate-fert" to pick one out for
ya !!!

BEST OF ALL ~~~~~ SANTA WILL BE THERE !!  Rudolph is getting the sleigh
ready right now.  Santa Claus will be there to cuddle with us fuzz-butts
and have pictures taken with them !  Hope he brings lotsa oatmeal raisin
cookies !!  We all know that Santa luvs us fuzzies !!

The shelters of the PFSN will have tables set up to sell lotsa other neat
things.  And there will be a guy there to auction off a WHOLE LOTTA neat
things for ferrets and hoomans alike.  The money goes to help the shelters
of the PFSN and to take care of the homeless kids, sick kids, and to
build more shelters in the great Pacific Northwest !!!!  A lot of us Kewl
Kritters lived in shelters at one time.  A whole lot of fuzz-kids
appreciate what the shelters do for them.

Okay, one last thing - We know some of you guys aren't feeling very well.
If your sick or have a compromised immune system, it would probably be best
if ya stayed all warm and snuggley at home.  An make sure your hooman has
ya up to date on your distemper shots.  Your hooman is still welcome to
come.