From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:04:03 -0400
Jess's solution to the fighting ferrets (the ferret dunking) made me
laugh.  Especially the part about how her other two ferrets thought it
was great.  I had the opposite problem when I was trying to train Mikette
not to bite.  When I used a time out box Mikette didn't mind, she would
just lay down and relax in the box - not bothered at all.  But her sister
Baby used to get very agitated when Mikette was put in there and used to
try and break into the box to free her.  Poor Baby was so stressed, I
couldn't use that method.  (In the end a water bottle worked, and I'm
sure Mikette would have preferred warm water in that!)

Dooks
Risa