From:
Ulrike Hassold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 21:07:25 +0100
Hello everybody

I live in Wales/Britain and want to vaccinate my 3 adult ferrets against
Distemper.  I've just read some old FML issues and got a bit confused.

Some vets/people recommended pre medication, two different medicines were
mentioned: liquid diphenhydramine (Benadryl brand) and pediatric benedryl.
Which one is best and how much does the vet have to inject?

Also how much FROMM-D or GALAXY-D does the vet have to inject?

And last not least, what and how much can the vet inject should there be a
severe reaction?

How many vaccinations do my ferrets need until they are immune?  They are 1
and 2 years old and have never been vaccinated.  People don't even vaccinate
dogs over here, let alone ferrets, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

And I'd like to know more about Colloidal Silver, I went to health food
stores and chemists but nobody has ever heard of it.  What exactly is it and
where does it come from?

All the best to all fuzzies and their owners
Ulrike