From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 10:24:05 -0400
Alas, my worst fears are true.  I believe my Fidget to be a FLO technical
operative trainee....Only last night I caught him intently watching the
fiance open up the computers and insert network cards.  Fidget (attempting
to feign innocence) began to stick his head IN the computer and sniff the
cards and cables....Then I later saw him IN the computer toolbox, trying to
cart away some tools.  Afterwards I spied him attempted to scale the
computer desk, I'd guess to send out a message to fellow FLO agents.  So
other ferret people, beware, another techie FLO member is on the loose.

So much for my plans to take Fidget to visit my Dad's office (my Dad's unit
keeps the computers for the State offices of WV up and running).  Perhaps
Fidget was using subliminal ferret messages to convince me to do that so the
FLO could take over WV?

cheers
chris, the ever wary
Fidget, FLO techie