From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 20:50:41 -0700
  "And here they are!" Jack Exclaimed.
  "Ah," The leader of the gnomes began.  "It is our little rabbit friends
How quaint that we meet again!  I see that you have brought us some more
tasty morsels!  Rats are just as scrumptious as any other rodent!"
  "We are ferrets," Shiva corrected him.
  "Yeah," Rosie added.  "And we aren't rodents either=85 you uneducated,=
little bully!  I'll take you on with my eyes closed!"
  "Ha, ha, ha!" The gnome replied.  "Seems that we have a feisty one among
the bunch.  Shall we eat her first?"
  "Yep!" Another gnome answered.
  "We're not afraid of you!" Cleo declared, standing on back legs, to look
the gnomish leader straight in the eyes.
  "Yeah," Sammi chimed in.  "I don't get scared no more!"
  "That's right!" Rosie said.  "So go back to the rock you crawled out of!"
  "Ribbit!" Tony croaked.
  "Hey, look!" Shiva whispered to Rosie.  "There is the crinkle sack!"
  "You're right!" Rosie confirmed, as she noticed that one of the gnomes had
the bag fastened to his belt.  "Guys, I got an idea=85" She declared and
the ferrets and bunnies huddled together to listen to her plan.
  "Let's get this over with!" The leader of the gnomes commanded to his
followers, who at once began to advance towards their "dinner."
  "Now!" Rosie shouted.  "Move out!" =20
  "What the heck?!" The gnomes shouted and cursed as they watched the
ferrets, rabbits, and Tony the frog run and jump all at once into the
opening of the crinkle sack that was hanging loosely from the belt of the
gnome that was carrying it.
  "It's empty!" The leader said as he looked inside after they had entered.
  "Where did they go?"

                 (to be continued... check out
http://members.aol.com/wildsider/mainpage.html for more info. on when the
story will be finished!)