From:
Dawnie & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 12:52:25 -0500
Hey Bill,
Quite an interesting depiction of how to cut a ferrets nails - looks like
the poor guys committing suiside but if it works.  My little ones are also
very active during cutting time and I found if I waited for them to go to
sleep and then proceeded to cut it helped.

But, if that works for you go for it:)

Bob,
See what you get for trying to be brief - there is no winning in this world.
No, you are not dumb or an idiot - you are a provider of a giggle in
someone's day!:)

Jennifer,
My Gaston actually knows a song by the Gin Blossoms and whenever I put it on
he runs over to me and does the "flat ferret" so I will pick him up and
dance around (I am glad he hasn't gotton into the headbanger music yet!:)

dawnie and the three ferreteers

Fern "I will take a George Winston CD anyday"
Gaston "Give me alternative all the way"
Jasper "make mine a classical"