From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:59:48 -0500
I couldn't resist commenting on Mark Pendl's posting.  My boxspring was the
first thing Beau and Nilla anniliated after they came home with me.  I would
patch one hole and they would make another.  Duct tape worked but it looked
terrible.  Finally, I bought a plastic mattress cover and put it on the
boxspring (put in on so it's on the bottom of the boxspring).  Then I taped
it tight with crystal clear packaging tape (works great).  As they make a
hole now, I just cover it up with clear tape.  When they wiped out one
plastic cover, I bought another one and just put it over the old one.  I
just dread the day I move and the boxspring is exposed.

Dee
Beau & Nilla