From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:05:02 -0500
In Craigs list for the Richmond area in the free section is the
following ad:

We have 2 ferrets who need a GOOD home. We don't need to get rid of
them and I love them dearly but, our kids haven't played with them
since August. They need to be in a home where they will be loved and
played with. I prefer someone who has experience with ferrets, they
have special needs that are a little more maintenance than common
house pets.

I don't know anything more about these two little guys. I can't take
them but sure wish I could. It seems they are ok for now but need to go
elsewhere, another throw away society victim but at least these guys
are not abused. If you can help look on Craigs list Richmond on 22 Nov
listing in the free section.

Gordon and Pester Doodle

150px-Orange_County_Choppers_logoEnvelope