From:
Ann Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:01:57 EST
Hi,
My Oscar is 3 and half years old and he is loosing his undercoat on the
back of his neck and tummy, he still has all the course guard hairs.  These
symptoms don't seem to fit with adrenal disease.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  I am making an appointment with my vet today but vets in my area
don't always know ferrets the way they should - that's why I asking.

Thank You,

Ann Marshall