From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 20:32:03 -0700
Hi All~

>Two Adorable Ferrets need a new home.  We no longer have time for
>them with full time work and full time school.  Both are male about 6
>months old cute as can be.  Will sell with all toys, hammocks.  The
>cage we have for them is homemade and not the greatest but will work
>if you need one.  Please call me at 678-852-3826, you may leave a
>message or email me.

I didn't get any other info except she is looking for a good home and wants
$175.00 so if anyone has any questions please contact Shannon at the phone
number above or e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Sharon B.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.