From:
TinyPrints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:51:31 -0400
We are a family run shelter who have received 12 ferrets in
August/September.  We are in need of funds to help pay off ADV testing,
Shots and past surgeries.  If you need anything ferret related, please
check out our auctions.  We even have dog and cat items listed (treats
mainly)!  We also have listed plain baseball caps which could be used to
make Ferret hats or something crafty.  They are only .99 each, which is
a great deal for crafters!  You don't need to be able to do the ebay
thing to buy from us.  Just email us and we will set it up with you.
Thanks again for looking!

Marguerite (Shelter Director/Director of Waste Removal) from TinyPrints
Ferret Rescue

Items Listed:
Bi Odor
Ferret Lax
Yogies
Long Handles Q-Tips for ear cleaning
And More..........

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
"The Hilton Of Ferret Rescues"
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064