From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2011 15:04:42 -0700
Think about it, people said the same thing about Galaxy D. Although
Galaxy D wasn't tested very long, it had proved to be a VERY effective
Canine distemper vaccine to protect our ferrets against CDV. It's a
shame that it was discontinued. My friend who runs a ferretry talked
to 3 of the vets she uses in PA and they told her they have been using
Nobivac/Progard (took over Galaxy) but since they don't make the
distemper only anymore they recomnend the DPv (distemper and parvo
vaccine) version which they said they have been using for over a year
on the ferrets without any reactions. This is what I will be using
because of her vets recomendations.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferrets