From:
Sara Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:28:53 -0500
It was a lovely day at de Bridge. SaraFerret was lying in her
comfortable lounge chair in front of her cottage. Ah the peace and
quiet and the nice warm breezes were wonderful and she was just about
to drift off to sleep when she heard the flutter of wings above her
and...Mimi, the little girl courier, lightly tapped her on the
shoulder. She said,

"SaraFerret, I have a note from a Miss Staci and she wants you to
check on her ferret, Nora. I don't recall that you greeted Nora. Do
you remember her?"

She handed me the note and I read the date that Nora crossed the Bridge
and I wondered about it myself. So both of us decided to check the
Boss's Big Book of Ferrets. Up the Big Steps we went. Of course, we
asked the Angel politely if we could see the Book. The November Book
was given to us. My it was heavy. We opened it to the 4th and checked
the names: First, Nora--Many Noras, but only one with Staci as the
mommy. Okay, now the location.

Go from the entrance through the blue cornflowers, past the babbling
brook, up the small hill, and you will finally reach her. Complicated
directions. So off I went. I could have flown easier, but I was afraid
I would get lost with those directions and end up at the wrong place.
(I sent Mimi off to pick up a special guest). I knocked on a blue
cottage with black shutters. A boy fuzzy opened the door and I
introduced myself, "Hi I am SaraFerret and I need to speak with Nora."

He said, "My name is Albert. Nora is asleep in the other room, but I
will get her for you. Is everything ok?"

He went to get her before I could answer and came back in the room
with her. (Guess she was a light sleeper).

"Hi Nora, I am SaraFerret and your Mommy Staci sent a note wanting me
to make sure you had found your family here. I knew you had but you
know how mommys worry." Just then all the rest of the family showed up:
Griffin, Chloe, Osiris, Brownie, Billy, and Kassia. Very large family.

I told them that it would be nice if we could go over to the Misting
Pond and let Mommy know for sure that everything was okay. So off we
flew (much better than walking) to the Pond. When we got there, who
should show up, but Mimi with Cassidy the Cat. (Cats usually live close
by and visit often with their loved ones). We sat down beside the cool
clear water and with one swish we saw the vision of Mommy Staci appear.
Nora got so excited she started waving and dooking with all of her
might.

"I love you Mommy. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for rescuing me.
I feel so much better now and I don't hurts anymore. I have beautiful
wings and I can fly about the heavens. My family is with me and we
have lotsa fun. We even have a MudSlide that we can play on. Oh it is
so beautiful here. Cassidy comes to see us all the time."

Then she began to throw hugs and kisses and laid them on a nearby
shooting star which was headed to your house and by the time you should
read this it should have landed there. And with another swish the
vision was gone.

We got to talking about what we would do next. Nora's mention of the
Otters' MudSlide sounded great so that was the decision. I was invited
to go along. Cassidy decided he was much too big and those were ferret
games, but he would just watch us. So we flew off to the slide.

So ended another day at the Rainbow Bridge.

Lovey and hugs,
SaraFerret, bridgegreeter