Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 17:02:51 -0500
Mel,

The home page that you posted for Dr. Wallach seems to be entirely about
colloidal minerals, not colloidal silver.  Are you and I looking at the
same thing?

Here is the URL that might interest you.  It's for an informative
literature review on Colloidal Silver, from a medical perspective:

http://www.wwmagic.com/clearlake/silver.html

This site doesn't sell Colloidal Silver, either; it's a summary of a book
written by a doctor on the history, uses, manufacturing, etc. of colloidal
silver.  A lot of people on this list use colloidal silver on their
ferrets; I decided to do so myself, after reviewing the page I listed
above, talking to others who are using it, and talking to my vet (who
thought it was a good idea).  It's only one person's experience here ..
but it's worked well for me!  :->

- Ela