From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:34:33 -0400
First off, AMY, do NOT ever even appear to know "what kind of person I
am",...that I am "one of those people that is 'offended'(?) that a person
chooses to feed natural"!!

IF you have read my posts, I have stated my side, stated my living
conditions, and, quite frankly, joked about the whole thing!!  But
apparently, you are limited on your range of understanding.  MY post
asked "where this 'groundswelling' is occurring in the USA, with DOGS &
CATS???"...IF it IS happening here, then the people behind this in this
country, could tell us, who also live in the US, more about this!  BUT
NOT ON A FERRET LIST!!!.......

AMY also said, ""Now if you can give a reasonable answer on why it is so
important to see some actual numbers of natural/rawfeeders in the US,,
then I may spend some time & see if I can find any statistics if they are
out there.  IF NOT, I SUGGEST YOU FIGURE OUT WHY YOU ARE SO OFFENDED BY
THOSE THAT FEED NATURAL BECAUSE IT REALLY SHOULD NOT OFFEND YOU.""......

I have no idea what you are talking about!  I have NEVER asked, pleaded,
requested, or cared,..about the actual numbers!  I suggest YOU get your
stories straight, before you start off with..."You appear to be one of
those people...."!!  Get your facts straight!...Maybe a 'chat' list is
more for you, too!.....

On the defensive, for now,....John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA!

john rich <[log in to unmask]>