Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:32:02 -0500
This year AFA plans to have the following specialty classes at each
show (Spring Nats, Dooktoberfest, Winter Nats):

Albino/Dark-eyed White
Black Mitt/Black Roan Mitt
Black Sable
Blaze/Mutt/Panda
Champagne/Chocolate
Mitt
Passport Required
Point
Roan
Sable
Shelter
Super Senior

The following class will only be offered at Spring and Winter Nats.

Invitational

Last year's sponsors were:

Albino/Dark-eyed White - Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Black Mitt/Black Roan Mitt - Liezel's Weasels
Black Sable - The Clay Ferret
Blaze/Mutt/Panda - The Hidey Hole Gang Ferrets
Champagne/Chocolate - In Loving Memory of Snags Weasel/Rhawnhurst
Animal Hospital
Mitt - Scarlett's Happy Dookers
Passport Required - In Loving Memory of Mooter
Physically Challenged - Ravensnest Ferrets
Point - In Loving Memory of Rob Toole
Roan - Casey's Hidden Pantry
Sable - Mi Corazon Ferrets
Shelter - Noah's Ark Ferretry In Memory Of All Rainbow Ferrets
Super Senior - Wannabee Wild Weasels
Invitational - Just a Business of Ferrets/Ravensnest Ferrets

This year we will not be offering Physically Challenged. We can look at
this as a good thing and that we have a lot of great ferret moms who
are not injuring their kits. If this season doesn't continue the good
trend then we may offer the class again in the fall.

This year AFA is offering a full year (3 show) sponsorship of the same
ring for $125 (for the 2 show Invitational it would be $90). Single
show specialty sponsorships will still be $50. For the 3 show
sponsorship I can split the payment having the first be $45 due by
Spring Nats and the balance of $80 due by Dooktoberfest.

Priority will be given to last year's sponsors to continue to sponsor
the same ring this year for the full year. For those who do not wish to
continue or wish to change rings, please let me know and I will put you
on a list and will let you know more once I do. Rings that are not
picked up will be offered on the show to show basis.

I would like to thank each of you for your continued support to the
AFA and AFA shows. Without continued support, AFA would not be able to
continue to do shows. Again, thank you so much.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! (email me at

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events
American Ferret Association, Inc.