From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:49:28 -0400
Melissa-

Whenever we get one of those junk mailings "For our single friend at..."
my daughter fills it out as if she were one of our ferrets.  We've
sent in applications for several of our sprites and gibs.  "No children
wanted from this match--sorry, I've been neutered, interests are dancing,
stealing socks, and licking the treat bottle...."  You get the picture.

It's postage paid, so it doesn't cost us anything.  We've actually gotten
a call back from one of them wanting to know who in our family is ready
to date even though he's only 24 inches long and 3 years old!

They actually weren't mad--they got a good chuckle from it.

Melodyt and the nifty nine--None of whom has gotten a date from this.  A
perfect match is just hard to find!