From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:21:35 -0600
first...a HUGE thank you to those of you that have helped Wolfy and i
try to save our websites...we SO appreciate it...

we have raised about 2/3 of what we need to register the site for 2
years...we have raised @ $200.00 and would need @ $300.00 total for
the 2 years...

if we don't get it by the end of the year...i will kick in the rest...
i should be able to save that much in a month's time...

but...
i just wanted to remind everyone that Sukie has donated some beautiful
jewelry pieces to be sold for this fundraiser...
you can see them at   http://www.fuzzyfrenzy.com/fr/website.html
just scroll down to the bottom...

there are also the items that have been donated for the drawing i am
going to do at the end of the fundraiser...there are links to the pics
of those items...

i do not have them right on the page because i do not want this to
look like a 'raffle' in any way...so you need to click on the links,
please...

and don't forget...everyone who donates at least $5.00 will get one of
those special bracelets that Julie Brown has made and donated to thank
everyone...:)  pic of them is also on the page...

again...we really appreciate your help and support here...

oh...BTW...if you sent me a check for this...i will be holding them
till closer to the end of the fundraiser before depositing them...if
that is a problem...please email me and i can deposit it right away...

thank you all again...
kat and wolfy

--
KAT