From:
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 00:08:04 -0400
oh my gawd!  i just received a note from the shelter crew at the Ferret
Aid Society and they are NOT pleased with auntie Paige.  Seems we're
going to be close to a mutiny!  Let me share the note with you all so
you can see just how sad auntie Paige is making the crew....

"That mean auntie Paige is threw away our clear plastic tube today.  It
was our most favorite toy in the entire shelter!  We zoom through it and
play all our battles in it.  For years now our nice uncle Nigel has been
patiently repairing the little rips and tears with zip ties and duct
tape.  He knows just how much we love this tube, but auntie Paige tossed
it out today because she says it's looking too nasty to have in the
shelter.

She says there are already over 100 zip ties holding it together but she
must be wrong... who cares if we need another dozen this time, we really
like it.

We know that there are a bunch of nice flexible dryer tubes for us to
play with, but they are not as much fun as the clear tube.  How does she
expect us to ambush Avery as she zooms out of the tube if we can't see
her.  Little Avery can turn and switch directions too fast for us and
always wins the games without the clear tubing.

Auntie Paige doesn't care that we want to keep our tube, she said it was
time for it to go and marched it straight to the garbage despite our
protest.  Even worse she told us the store the tubes used to come from
can no longer get them for us in Canada!

WHAT will we do without our tube?  Harley, can you please ask the ferret
hoomans in the USA if they can pweese get us another one?

From the crew about to loose their favorite toy...
Bronte, Pogue, Blarney, Annie, Aiden, Quigley, Avery, Nibbles, Chubby,
Logan, Popcorn, Sorin, Islay, Moka, Ginger and Boddington"

So, you see my friends, i need your help once again.  i heard that there
was an auction somewhere with many, many of these clear plastic tubes.  i
was wondering if the hooman who wins the tubes would be willing to
sacrifice one for the shelter kids who love them so much.

Thank you and love to all,
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org/