From:
"David E. Caudill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 23:39:29 -0400
Hi my name is Kelleen and this is just a note to the sad owner who recently
lost his fuzzie in CA...   I was deeply moved by what all you are trying to
do to find him and I think it really sucks the way the State of California,
 refuses to listen to ALL the issues concerning the ferret.  Because if they
did listen to  all the information out there, (and it is most easily
accessable) They could come to no other conclusion than the one below,
ferrets are the most loveable, funny, and heartwarming creatures on the face
of the earth and they pose no danger to anyone that treats them
properly!!!!!!!  By the way if you absolutely have to have another ferret in
the future and you can't find any in Reno just drive a little further and
you'll end up in Idaho where we have lots of baby ferrets for sale at all
times!!!!! If you need a place to stay the nite where you have all the
possible luxuries for ferrets then come on by and we'll put you up and your
new ferret can play with ours!!!!! Zamzows in Boise always has babies and we
live here so feel welcome..... If you want to contact us at [log in to unmask]
we can give you our phone # and have a conversation......My fiance is David
so you might get ahold of him.