From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 12:22:06 -0400
Have you communicatred with teh Glynn House Inn?

What'who is Tarvanscoffeecop,redsoxrock, Njmymistake, irfanview,
melaleucafeedback, ClassmatesCartoon, mnkygurl16,tycharts.

Have you exchanged mails with Kev Strom, Neil Patry, K. McKenney,
Yvette Carver, Ray Phillips, Kevin Bartz, Dena Taylor, Matthew Baird,

Hope this makes sense enouhg; I have a fever.

IF YOU KNOW SOME OF THE ANSWERS: One of the FMLers infected with that
new virus meets the profile above and needs to fix his or her machine.
Clean up your machine!

That is only a partial list but I recognized very few names in the list
so hopefully enough of it is specific that one o fthe infected people
will recognize his or her maching as a bigpart oh the problem.  These
are part of a list of 51 reconfigured addies that came in the same
"recipient unknwon" mail from the company which makes Feline Pine, so
thevirus had faked me in as the ortigin