From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:29:42 -0400
Debi thanks for all those fun tips!  Some I've done, but the rest of my
fuzzies will now enjoy!  (also now I'll stop telling my boyfriend to stop
pulling the oven mitts from under the bed to tease the fuzzies - yes,
that's where the oven mitts belong - under the bed!)

I laugh at how many items I now have laying around on the floor, I guess
that's just fuzzy housekeeping (kind of like fuzzy math, hee hee).  Thanks
again for those tips!  I'm sure the ferrets at your shelter have a blast!

Anyone else have fun tips, toy ideas, favorite things, or caution lists?!

Also, on the paper towels, she was saying to remove the tube then place
the roll of paper towels (not the tube) on the floor.  Fuzzies can get
their heads stuck in paper towel or toilet paper rolls.