From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 1996 13:34:00 +0000
My coupons came in (from Dosh Associates) for the Save Our Shelters Fund,
and I just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with them.  They
turned out to be for about 10 or 12 of the different products I had
specified, are all of rather high value (from 40 cents up to $1), and none
has an expiration date before the end of September.

Some of them even have no expiration date!  For someone like me who doesn't
subscribe to a newspaper, and wouldn't have the time or inclination to clip
the coupons even if she did, these precut coupons are a real Godsend.

BTW,  Pam Greene has been kind enough to add the order form to Ferret
Central (http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/ ), and it is
also available from the FML listserver ([log in to unmask]).  *(I'm
not sure of the listserver command to get the order form; perhaps BIG will
be kind enough to supply it?)*

PLEASE, if you have not already purchased your coupon book, order it now!
It'll save you money, and enable you to help the poor, sick, injured,
homeless ferrets at the same time.  Fewer than ten subscribers have
purchased books so far, and we have over 2,000 subscribers on this list!

Thanks to all who have purchased books!

 - Ela
Paddington Bear and Scooter Ferrets

[Moderator's note: Re getting it via email:
 - Address mail to [log in to unmask]
 - The body of the mail should say only:
   GET COUPON ORDER
 - It will be returned via email.       BIG]