Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 22:38:56 -0500
Dear Dr. Williams:
        I am a ferret lover, a registered veterinary technician, and a vet
school applicant. Your generous participation in the FML has impressed me
with your knowledge and interest in these charming pets. My question is
what career opportunities are you aware of for a future veterinarian with a
strong interest in domestic ferrets? Can you offer advice to someone who wishes
to practice veterinary medicine predominantly on ferrets - as companion
animals or otherwise? From the disease package I saw that the armed
forces has an interest in ferrets. What aspects of the animal are of such
interest to the military? (Just curious.)
        Grateful for any assistance you have time to offer!

                        Kari Lee