Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 22:55:44 -0600
Our thanks to the GCFA for their fine work :) Several of you have asked
for an update about these furchildren. This came to our inbox today!

Hello Cathy,

I talked to you several days ago regarding my friend who is moving back
to Poland. She was ready to drive down to Indiana and drop them off
when the Chicago rescue called her and said they could take them. They
have already been placed in a home, how wonderful is that !!!!! My
friend is sad but happy to know they are in a home.

Thank you for all your help !
Annette