From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:58:28 -0500
Still no responses, don't know what to make of them really.  Rune seems
stable at least though she is still having a very hard time walking for
lack of energy and her stool is most assuredly liquid but mostly cos that
is all she is eating.  Trill's stool is grainy.  Rune is at least taking
raisins now which seems a good start.  She's not sniffling.  For a brief
instant I thought maybe she could no longer smell where her food is as she
does get minor allergies from time to time.  Rune is losing a bit of fur,
seems like regular shedding, but I'm trying to put as much information out
there as I can for people to try to help, cos I am clueless.

They are also grinding their teeth a bit, don't know why.  Anyone with
better diagnostic experience or any ideas, please email me with advice.
I'll update any further observations as I go.  Meanwhile I have them on
some nutrical, pedialyte for their dehydration (trill is marginally better
than Rune), and I was told sustecal works as part of duck soup to help put
some weight on which Rune really needs though she seems to hate the duck
soup she does not seem to mind 1/2 water 1/2 sustecal solution.  Thats okay
right?  just about 7ml a day?

Anyone have good solid recommendations on dosages as well would be
appreciated.

Thank you!
Dave and the sick fuzzies (Ash is still bouncy as ever by the way..)
No symptoms on the cat either.