Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 13:37:38 -0600
Hi all!

I am writing about the recent post I had made concerning my views on the
recent boom of ferret sales in Massachusetts.  I appreciate all the nice
mail I received about it.  However, I think I must have neglected to mention
that I am NOT at home and am posting from my boyfriend's house.  I have been
asked to post my regular email address so that he doesn't get flooded with
emails at work...(oops!) I will try desperately to remember to put it at the
bottom of my emails from now on...

MY address is <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks all...

Oh, on a side ferret note, my kids are LOVING it here in TX, where they have
the run of the apartment...the only problem I have is that I never know
where the TV remote is.  My Weezer HATES the soft rubber keys on it (as well
as the ones on the phone) and tries desperately to rip them off.  She also
seems to have some kind of a problem with the fly on any pair of jeans and
will attack it...this has caused some mild problems with my male companion,
who has button fly jeans and worries very much about his personal safety, if
you know what I mean.  Does anyone else's ferret have such behavior???

JEn: Has anyone seen my socks, remote, hairbrush, telephone, carkeys, etc?
Bandit: push! push! push! These pepsi bottles are cool.. push! push! push!
Weezer: Evil zippy thing, you dieeeeeeee!  Maybe I can rip this off and put
it behind the fridge...
David: JEn?  JEN?  Heeeeelp, she's after my pants again..arrrrgghhhhh!