From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:13:40 -0400
Today was a sad day.  My beautiful little Wednesday had a baby yesterday
(just one).  Sadly, the baby died today.  The baby was a little girl, I
think.  Because I wanted her to have a name, I have named her Angel.

My request is that one of our bridge greeters meet her and show her
around.  She will know no one at all.  You can't really miss her.  Her
eyes were not open yet.  All you can see is how dark they were through
the skin.

I have a kind of large group up there that has already crossed, Scotty,
Crystal, Mis Shel, Tinkerbelle, Sinbad - King of Hearts, Stinky, Baby,
Nips, Noodle, Fern, Sable and Jade.

She is so little and really needs looking after.  And tell her that even
though she was not with us for very long that I still love her and she
will always have a very special place in my heart.

Thank You in advance, I really appreciate this.

Donna