From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:15:30 -0700
I have an 8yr old ferret named Cybil who due to insulinoma and possible
other causes has limited use of her back legs...she is still pretty
spunky and loves to eat and had great poops so her quality of life is
still there...I have often heard of people on this list ask about "ferret
wheels" for their fuzzies and of course now I am in that situation...
Does anyone have instructions on how to make them or any for sale?  Cybil
is a wonderful ferret whom I would like to make comfortable and enjoy the
little things in her remaining time left.  Thank you in advance.

Jackie

=====

Jackie    Peanut, Cybil, Bandit, Dominic, Laney & Simon
          At the bridge: Taz, Plato, Opie, Harvey & Buster

Please check out my ebay store full of ferret items:
http://stores.ebay.com/ferretstuffplusmore